Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010

Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010
37 pounds gone and maintaining- love this family photo!

Monday, August 16, 2010

I AM NOT DEAD- but ready to gear up again

I really think there is something about routine and being back at school that allows for better eating habits. I failed tha last attempt and gave up miserably- so I am trying agin- this time a 23 day round and the stress is under control and things are in full swing being back at school. We were in the middle of changing jobs, being offered jobs, and major life changes. Mr. Fleur resigned and left coaching after 17 years of it and 32 years of being around Baseball. My sister and I started out really strong and then she found out her husband was being transferred to another state and she wnt into full re- location mode with her and the kids and hubby- so her stress level and mine where crazy unsettling. We stood as strong as possible and then crumbled. I might add being in New Orleans and Louisiana did not help the protocal. It is like a cruise- diet BEFORE you go and after- just not during. So I am back to try a 23 day round- class reunion is coming and her I go. I start loading today.
I am glad I am loading on a Monday!
Missed ya'll and it has been a whirlwind but I'm back!

9 comments:

  1. I see my friend DJ has joined up- sorry I was gone- but good luck - DJ is an amazing woman and she needs good vibes sent her way gals!
    We are sending you good vibes- let me know how you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOT She's BACK!!! :) Good luck today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Fleur- Glad to see you back! Enjoy your loading-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back. You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How's it going? Hope you're well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay- this weekend was not the best- I really cannot stand it when your weekend escapes you and you do not get enough done ! I tried to happily load but it was hard- I started TOM today so I am a raving BITCH! Yikes!
    I will see how well I do- not too happy right now- hormones are really screwing up my happiness meter- I hate beign a woman sometimes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! How's it going now?

    I'm working on a blog post about people who have lost weight on hCG and kept it off. Would you be willing to share your experiences?

    Toni

    ReplyDelete