Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010

Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010
37 pounds gone and maintaining- love this family photo!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

First time for everything

Well I had to break protocol I did not cheat my first round but this round is another story- I was at my in- laws (without my husband) and they did not cook much that was on protocol so I ate as clean as possible ( which I thought was horrible) Also I did not have my scale and missed a day of injections because we had to stay a day extra for the boys golf tournament( they did well!)
I was so afraid to even get on the scale- and low and behold the weight was exactly the same as when I left on Sunday- wow!
so I was back on track yesterday and this a.m. I weighed myself and I am down big 4 this morning!
Wooo- Hooooooooooo!
Since it is hot outside the water is really easy to drink this time- I am missing margaritas though!
oh well- I can drink them when I am skinny- that class reunion is fast approaching!

5 comments:

  1. WOW!! That is SO cool! I'm very, very impressed! Congrats! Hey, how much longer do you have for this round?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the excellent loss. Sometimes a cheat can trick your body and when you get back strict it will release well. Just keep on thinking of the reunion and the end result!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4 lbs in one day?? I'm so jealous. I just saw that you started a new round so I will be keeping an eye on you. Reunions are such great motivators too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. where are yoooooou?? Miss you!

    ReplyDelete