Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010

Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010
37 pounds gone and maintaining- love this family photo!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Round 2 Start day today

Round 2 Start day : today- going to a wedding tonight so I figured it was a good start to be ready ato go after tonight!
Kids are taken care of and Mr. Fleur and I will have a fun night!
so excited to start I am ready for the empty feeling- so I will mix up and inject today-
Wish me luck - If you do not have a reunion or something to strive for- thean just join me and we can use my deadline and work together ya'll! By September- fit as a fiddle and another big drop hopefully!
I have got to figure out how to mix this round so I am off to surf the net!
Have a great one!
Love ya'll!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck! Did you get the mix amount I sent you before?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishes for a successful round!

    I have my own goals I'd like to reach by Sept.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck and have an amazing time at the wedding. Glad to have your company again on P2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you look great, you have such a cute family.

    ReplyDelete