Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010

Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010
37 pounds gone and maintaining- love this family photo!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

On the road again

Not the road but on track for round 2
Iam sorry I ahve not written in forever! We have been filled with travel, stress, redefining our lives and celebrating summer!
I hope all is well in HCG blogger land. I have received my next shipment and I am depressed that they sent 2000 i. u. instead of the 5000 I ordered but I cannot wait- so I will see if I can combine the two vials to make 4000 i.u. who knows? Any ideas out there?
I will start thursday- since I need to mix and see what I can do with this shipment!
I have stabilized well from round 1
I will want to go 40 injections this round- it will be hard since I am heading to :Louisiana to see my family this summer- so I will eat the boiled seafood and not the fried- but I need to lose another big number by september since I have my 20 year high school reunion!
YIKES- I cannot look to fat so I am hoping for a good go of it this round!
I am looking forward to feeling empty again!
let me know how all of ya'll are doing!

6 comments:

  1. I wish I had advice but I dose sublingualy and can't help you! Good luck with everything!! It's good to hear from you again. I was wondering where you'd disappeared to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have missed yall- all is well here- Lt me knwo if you here or see anything about mixing this

    ReplyDelete
  3. DUH. I forgot I actually had this on my website http://yourhcgcoach.com/WhereToBuyHCG.htm

    "
    Ampoule Size–2000 iu–125 iu daily dosage– 8cc sterile water needed–16 days worth, inject 0.5 cc per day

    Ampoule Size–2000 iu–150 iu daily dosage–6.6 cc sterile water needed–13.3 days worth, inject 0.5per day

    Ampoule Size–2000 iu–175 iu daily dosage–5.75 cc sterile water needed–11.5 days worth, inject 0.5perday

    Ampoule Size–2000 iu–200 iu daily dosage–5 cc sterile water needed–10 days worth, inject 0.5 cc per day"

    ReplyDelete
  4. 20 year reunion!! That's good motivation to have!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back lady!! I think that's what I need to do is get a set goal like a wedding or reunion or something. But I've got none of those going on. I'll have to think of something else. I'll be glad to have your company on R2 P2.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! High School reunions are always good motivators. I have no doubt that you'll see a nice drop with this round-- You already look fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete