Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010

Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010
37 pounds gone and maintaining- love this family photo!

Friday, May 21, 2010

stress at all time high

Hey gals- the stress level in our house is tremendous- last night I did turn to some chocolate cake- not too much I had the mini version of those microwaves cakes- it was 160 calories- so it was a moment of weakness but I did restrain some!
I cannot give details but I wish I could wave a magic wand and fix things- all the stress is beyond my control and has to go through a certain process - I will keep ya'll posted. I am excited to start in June on round 2- It is friday and pay day so - wooo hooo!
TGIF gals!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so so sorry to hear this. It sounds like you are feeling hurt but I also sense you're digging deep inside to find a solution and a way to communicate. I could be up in the night, but that's my sense. In any case, I'm sending you peaceful vibes. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope that all is well with you. I keep checking to see how you are doing and it makes me nervous for you. Take care and know that there are people out there praying for you.

    ReplyDelete