Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010

Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010
37 pounds gone and maintaining- love this family photo!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Brand New, successful and learning the way!

I have been on HCG - for the first time here for 25 days. I am at a 22 pound loss and cannot believe it. I totally understand people's passion. Work is extremely stressful and it is baseball season, which means my husband ( head coach) is MIA. He uses the washer, bed ,and bathroom. Lends support and grills my food, even late at night. It is hard and crazy especially being on the first round, first phase, still injecting. I have learned to plan better though. I am trying to get over the bruising on my legs- not showing them off- but they will go away with the pounds. I am curious about people's drops success- seems easier. huh- who knows-
Chat at ya'll later-
Down 22- so excited- I have stayed at the same weight for three days-- I think I am not drinking enough water. I will increase that and see what happens!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! That is a fantastic rate of loss! Good for you girl! Glad you started a blog, it really will help with your journey!

    ReplyDelete