Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010

Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010
37 pounds gone and maintaining- love this family photo!

Monday, March 29, 2010

Thankful for the scale

I NEVER- NEVER - NEVER thought I would like my scale. I love my scale especially when it shows a loss. Down to 209.4 today!
So happy- So happy especially sinceTOM came to visit. I have 10 days left of injections. I hope this keeps up- my goal is to beunder that dreaded 200 by the time I am done!
Starting to fear the next phase- I wish Dr. Simeons would have written a sequel to this protocol- a day to day for the 2nd part- I think it is the fear of the unkown that is haunting me. Any great bloggers give me a good idea of a daily menu that I can relate to: Desperatley need some guidance.
Stressful week even though it is the best week for the church! Rejoice !

1 comment: