Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010

Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010
37 pounds gone and maintaining- love this family photo!

Friday, March 26, 2010

I Love Friday!

Since my last post I am down 2.4 pounds! I have lost a total of 24 pounds in the 27 days since I started my R1 P1. Today I took my first dose of B12 so I am thrilled to have some more energy! The most exciting thing is that today .....after 2 years 9roughly) I was able to take off my two wedding bands! This may not make sense to some of why I am happy. But for 2 years they have not been able to come off my hands since I had gained so much weight. My two bands are on both sides of my diamonds in my engagement ring. Everytime I tried I would feel like i had been buried alive, they would not move towards the knuckle. Today , with the help of some lotion they came off and I am jubilant. I used to make up things like" oh my diamonds catch on things so I don't wear them" LIE- or "it is an heirloom and I dont want to lose it" TRUE but really- I wore it for 14 years and didn't lose it!
The LIES are over and I am one happily married woman that doesn't have her wedding bads on today. Crazy- huh!
Thanks to my new followers I was starting to feel lonely in blog land- but welcome to my crazy journey to save myself!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. There's no lonely in blog land once you get started! Welcome!

    I had the opposite problem with my wedding bands. I actually have 3 bands, but could only wear 1, since my fingers were so big. I've been married 8 years now, and haven't had the pleasure of wearing them as they were designed. I can now wear 2 of them! A couple more rounds, and who knows? Maybe all 3!

    BIG Congratulations on your weight loss today!!! That is just fantastic- You're doing great so far on this round!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!! Love it! You ARE going to get to your goal, I know it!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete