Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010

Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010
37 pounds gone and maintaining- love this family photo!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

New post New weight

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am down a total of 25 pounds this morning and i even had TOM start last night! I am so thrilled. I can't believe that scale said 210.2- I am 10 pounds away from breaking the dreaded 200 mark ( haven't been under that for years. Even went out last night and enjoyed a date with Mr. Fleur! so 10 days of injections- and 10 pounds to lose for my goal! Time to set a new goal!

On the other hand- I am so overstressed today, having to pack for a funeral and my mother's surgery did not go well, busy week and overload of housework is adding to the mountain! I am sitting here thinking about " the climb" from Miley Cyrus (cheesy - huh?) but that weight drop is the only thing keeping me going!

Congrats to LIS for her 5K run today - I am sure she feels phenomenal- just like she looks!
Take care and I will report more later!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for you!! That goal is so attainable!

    Be sure to get plenty of rest, and try to de-stress... stress and a lack of sleep will hinder your loss. Be good to YOU!

    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lis is right: get a good night's sleep. Dr. Simeons tells us that enough sleep is a very important component of weight loss. You're really having a terrific round!

    ReplyDelete