Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010

Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010
37 pounds gone and maintaining- love this family photo!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

208 lbs- What a relief!

I was afraid I would gain witht he stress of my mother not doing well post surgery and with the crazy week scheduled. i still loss today .4 ounces- not bad- atleast it is not a gain! I am closer to be under the 200 mark - that is all that matters. Forgot to eat last night- or just not even hungry- not good! Today I will force my vegetables and my protein! Found out this morning that Mom is not having stable enough oxygen intake to be released- so she is let down and sad not to be going home! I am sad for her. To hear your mother cry and you cannot hug her is not easy!
I hate her being in Lousiana and me being in AZ!
If I can survive this April- then I can breath again!

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you and praying for your mom, my dearie. Love to you - let me know how I can help, ok?

    ReplyDelete