Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010

Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010
37 pounds gone and maintaining- love this family photo!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Excitement still

208.4 today ! Down another pound- I am really excited about hitting the 30 pound mark soon ! But scared about moving on to next phase. My mother is still in hospital- her recovery is slow and I am trying to stay busy ( not a problem) so I will not stress, since I cannot be there. I am also stressed about this upcoming funeral I have to attend, make sure you hug your loved ones today!
When I get down to 204 - I will hit the 30 pound mark, so I am excited for that and focusing on that , then the 4 pounds to hit under 200. I pray my easter gift is to lose the weight and be under 200 pounds! So thrilled. I will have to find time to research and read up for the next phase.

2 comments:

  1. What VLCD day is this for you? To lose 30lbs is incredible!! You've done amazingly well this round- You should be SO proud of yourself! You WILL see Onderland very soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont worry - we'll help you with P3!! You are doing great!!

    ReplyDelete