Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010

Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010
37 pounds gone and maintaining- love this family photo!

Friday, April 2, 2010

It is EASTER BREAK!

I weighed in this morning at 206.0 Cannot beleive it is getting closer to being done with R1 P2 . I have fallen in love with my HCG. Really gonna miss it! I guess I transferred one addiction to another. 6 pounds away from breaking 200! I really want to lose the total of 35 for the first round here- that puts me half way to my total goal I want to reach in a year! So little steps at a time! It is EASTER weekend but I will have to dart off to a funeral for Monday night so we are going to church on Saturday. I am kinda excited to take this act on the road.
WE will see!
I have not told my mother and father or sister I am doing this. They all fly out for my son's first communion May 1st and I want to surprise them. I think they willbe surprised- I am gonna push through R1 P3 to lose another 5 pounds in the month so I can say I lost 40 by May 1st!
So thrilled about it- I will keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats and the best of luck,I cant wait to have that feeling of being out of the 200's even if it is only by an ounce. I am on day 26 and really pushing it now.

    ReplyDelete