Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010

Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010
37 pounds gone and maintaining- love this family photo!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Are you serious?

okay- this time of year is so hectic, but I really beleive being a teacher this time of year means you should get served free margaritas- just present your school ID and boom- first round is free!
I am staying at 204 it has been that way since last week- I have been eating with control- which is a plus and I am gearing up for the next round!
I want to start in June as soon as we get back from the Air Force graduation. I am excited to see family and friends and I am thrilled Corbin will see the academy- this is his goal to see all of this will just reinforce it all!
Lis found an old photo of me and wow- I hav ebeen fat and puffy for a long time! So glad I started this journey- can't wait to get to the skinny phase and not just in the im- between phase- shopping is fun but I am im- between sizes in pants so I am working on figuring that out- whank goodness shorts are coming into season!
Take care out here!
Today- after school is the only day we do not have an activity so- yipppeee!

3 comments:

  1. My kids' teachers have all said it's gotten nuts in their classrooms. Honestly, I can't imagine handling more than the 2 I have! Kudos to ALL teachers, teaching all ages!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gearing up for the next round too! It's the "been there done that" feeling so I know exactly what to expect (lots of hard work!!) and want to kick another 20 pounds to the curb.

    Hang in there - school will be out for the summer soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Posting again cuz something whacky happened with my comment.

    Just keep looking forward to the end of the school year - it's almost here.

    You're stabilizing well. I'll be doing R2P2 with you at around the same time. Starting to gear up now!

    ReplyDelete