Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010

Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010
37 pounds gone and maintaining- love this family photo!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Stop the world I want to get off.

it is an apple day today- I enjoyed the cookie cake way too much!
So I am going to feast on some apples and water and see what happens!
I am working in an industry right now that is so off their rocker it makes me sick to my stomach!
I relly hate the leadership style of our current district administration- it is not positive or mentally good in any way shape or form!
It is depressing to come to work everyday and favce their management style. the only thing keeping me together is my health and that my immediate boss has leadership skills and has vision. I seriously wonder why our district thinks that 3 unqualified people can sit in"cabinet" all day making shit up and implementing it when it is not sound for kids and education.
I hate who I work for!
Grumpy about that today.
Please stop the world--- I wnat to get off for a little bit- this ride makes me dizzy!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe we can press the *pause* button - don't think we will have much luck stopping it.
    Good point about leadership style. The way I look at it is I can't change the path that the current leadership of my gov't dept is on but I try to think of what I can do every day that is within my control that I can go home and say I did a good job today and the hell with everyone else up the food chain. It won't change the grand scheme of things but it will have an impact somewhere and will make a difference to someone. It's all I can do to stay sane. That and I'm happy I get well paid for a days work and get my paycheque every two weeks. That's the prize!

    Maybe you should just try the steak day and get some serious protein into you. Have a big ol' steak and a hunk of cheese.

    Thanks for your supportive comments - much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea gal- control what ya can and leave the rest for GOD!

    ReplyDelete