Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010

Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010
37 pounds gone and maintaining- love this family photo!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

sugar

Sugar is like a narcotic isn't it.
I threw the remaining cookie cake out. I will never have that in my house again!
I found out from my friend Heather to try a time released chromium to help with the sugar thing. I am trying it today with a multi vitamin and b12- so far I feel better than before. I had a weak moment last night and at 9:30 enjoyed Lay's potato chips ( no they were not baked) three pices of cookie cake and a diet coke! Hah- what a bunch of crap!
well I was around 205 this morning- so I will eat clean the next few days and see what is going on!
Time to menu plan and grill some. No more of this just grabbing and going type eating- it is so not healthy!
Corbin's braces hurt today! so I made him soup for lunch and am trying to get back on track. Still tired- the junk food hasn't helped! It wasn't even good! What a waste!
Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment