Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010

Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010
37 pounds gone and maintaining- love this family photo!

Monday, May 3, 2010

I survived

It went so well- I think!
Austin was thrilled and loved his day- i was a nervous wreck and couldn't believe it was here! His big day!
I did get to emotional at our reception when we had a toast and thanked our family and friends. I am a wreck because I miss my parents so much and when I see them I am happy and now that they are gone- I am sad and emotionally exhausted. I went to have cake and eat on Saturday and was so overwhelmed I couldn't eat nor- did i want the cake- wow- My friend Heather was right- you get real choosy with what you eat and what tastes good.
I loved what I wore though and it was very comfortable. Some people who had not see ME in awhile were blown away at how I looked! That was a joy and I really enjoyed standing up and taking pictures as a family- for the first time since my wedding - I think! 16 years later- wow!Didn't mind a picture or two.
So my son's are well on their way to having a strong foundation in the church!i am thrilled it went as planned but I am so exhausted I want to be in pajamas and have a movie- a thon day- rent a bunch of chick flicks and do nothing!
No rest for the wicked! no rest for a mother!
Parents flew out today-I pray for a safe arrival and I will not see them until July 1st. Hopefully by then I will be down another 30 pounds and definitely a few spray tans later! LOVE the VERSA SPA
I am really glad I treated myself to this spray tan thing- I felt great- it looked real and so much safer than laying out!
the price is great also! so i will keep up the spray tan thing! New addiction! watch out!
I want to thank all you gals for the awesome messages you left last week- I was so busy couldn't blog this weekend- but it went well and my mom kept calling me skinny- how about that! skinny- well I know my Dad was impressed and when I explained how I had done it- he wanted more info so he could maybe do it!
It is so flattering when people copy or do what you are doing! Gotta love it- 38 and making my parents proud still!
Well I better get back on track!
Thanks to all my gal pals and I will post pictures soon!
Love ya'll and tahnks again!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like everything was perfection! SO very glad that you got some well-deserved compliments!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks gal- it was worth all the hard work!

    ReplyDelete