Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010

Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010
37 pounds gone and maintaining- love this family photo!

Friday, May 7, 2010

got a ticket today

okay- I didn't stop at a stop sign and got a ticket- that started my day!
I am glad it is friday but what a crazy week and today as well!
1/2 day of school- crazy schedule and I found out my husband will not be around on mother's day- oh well- you cant have it all!
Forgot to take my B12 this morning and the new chromium supplement - so I have had no sugar today and forgot breakfast- obviously I was in a hurry since I ran a stop sign! so no breakfast- I am eating some noodles and a plate of fruit right now so I will not be starving by lunchtime. Lots going on- so I will let you go!
have a great friday adn remember to come to a complete STOP at all stop signs!

No comments:

Post a Comment