Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010

Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010
37 pounds gone and maintaining- love this family photo!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hump day

I am stabilizing well so I am really wanting the next round-! June 1st is when it will be!
Going to do some testing of students and finish packing up 2nd classroom I need to move- the first one is done and trying to unpack, teach, and test students it is crazy but interesting!
I had a hot dog last night- what was I thinking- I should have just had the glass of water I drank and moved on!
oh well- I will have to flush that sodium out with soem more water and fresh vegetables today!
Have a good wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. School's almost done. You must be counting the days! Good show on the stabilization. I started P2 VLCD 1 today. I was going to wait till June when you start up again because we're at about the same weight and it would be interesting to compare and share but the time feels right for me to start now. I'm doing the drops this time instead of the injections.

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep me posted - I am so ready now but I am using our trip to the air force academy graduation to load so I am ready also - I amthrilled we can track togethere- I will be right behind you! I will do injections again- where did you order from and which strain did you use?

    ReplyDelete