Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010

Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010
37 pounds gone and maintaining- love this family photo!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday already

Seriously the weekend had one good day and that was it!
we had a packed weekend full of acticitie and end of the year retirment parties! I ate way to much cabbage salad yesterday- my stomach is really upset but it was smart because I am not up- I am still at 202.3 which is great because the cake with fresh strawberries in the middle was delightful yesterday!
I am doing an apple day just to get my gut reset with fiber and calm it down! I am glad that I navigated around that yummy food but did well!
It is the last full week of school! I am so thrilled summer will be here soon!
I am also excited about round 2 in June, so alot to look forward to and I am excited I am starting it with others- so it will be fun to blog and do it with others!
Have a great week andI am praying for all those teachers out there! BE STRONG FOLKS!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the apple day! By the way, our husbands look so much alike, they could be brothers!

    ReplyDelete