Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010

Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010
37 pounds gone and maintaining- love this family photo!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Parents arrive today-

I am so excited and exhausted trying toget everything just perfect for my parents and their arrival. It is exciting and nerveracking at the same time.
I was up late thte last few nights trying to get it all done. The house, the party plans for Austin, my new haircolor, and new haircut.
I weighed this am at 200.2 so I have sustained the best weight I have seen this round- Today is my last day of R1 P3.
I went early this morning and even got a spray tan- yes- I know very vein and fake but it does make me glow- and there is less to glow. The pasty white on my legs is gone and it helps cover some of the bruises I have on my legs from my B12 shots.
I tried this Versa Spa spray tan system here in town- so it was amazing- $20.00 and 5 minutes later- I look thinner, tanner and definately happier.
I don't know why I am so nervous- but I am.
I am anxious for their response- I hope it is good. I have invested way too much hype in this day- I am afraid I set myself up to be hurt- we will see!
No work tomorrow - Ssaturday is Austin's big day- I will try to post pics this weekend- the big reveal!

3 comments:

  1. Ya look great! I think you're too nervous- They're going to think you look fabulous, and be full of compliments about YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic!! Love your new hair colour. I think the tanning was a really nice treat for yourself. I think I might do that too. Your boys are just too cute - you'll have your hands full with girls chasing them when they get older. Congrats on such a sucessful P3. Have fun this weekend.

    ReplyDelete