Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010

Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010
37 pounds gone and maintaining- love this family photo!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Down 2 pounds

Thank goodness I am back down to 203.0 I want to shed those 3 pounds more than anything! I really had a big lunch than a small dinner so I think eating clean will help with it all!
Spent the night at the ball field at my son's minor's little league game. That keeps your mind off of food. Things are so crazy right now I am thrilled I am not turning to food. I am gonna try a B12 injection today so I can have a little more energy! I still haven't exercised before work so that is a new goal!
Lots of baseball left and pounds too!

2 comments:

  1. WooHOO! I'm doing the happy dance for you- -2lbs today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks girl! I feel your happy dance and give you a big hug- over the blog!

    ReplyDelete