Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010

Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010
37 pounds gone and maintaining- love this family photo!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

No Birthday blues here

What a fabulous day yesterday!
Thanks for all the awesome birthday wishes- I loved it!
We fired up the Jack LaLane juicer last night and celebrated my birthday present with yummy fresh juice!
To some it may sound cheesy but I wanted the juicer and I am really glad, I had fresh squeezed orange and mango juice this morning!
Well we had the little league game cancelled due to heavy winds, YEAH, and so we out to dinner, I ate my beef fajitas and loved teh gaucomole- yummmy! Didn't eat the rice on teh platter or the tortillas but I loved the Margarita that came with my dinner special- that was my splurge!
So worth it!
I was up 1.5 pounds so I am stabilizing at 203 and my last LDW was 203 so I was pleased about that! I plan to eat clean today and push the water- I don't feel like I have kept that up!
The best part was- I was able to push the plate away last night and not eat after I felt full. The boys did not mind having my free ice cream dessert either! I feel as I have mentally conquered the overeating ordeal and the need to constantly put food in my mouth. Really gently eating and enjoying the bites you are able to eat makes sense in my mind. After going through complusive eating 12 step program the gentle eating has really helped! I look back at my birthday and know that I indulged but it was a special occasion and it was under control!
It also helps when the food is worth the bites and intake!
Before I was eating to subdue- now I ate and celebrated without the junk! YEAH so another year older and wiser is true!
I am also excied about my new followers- hello to my new blogging buddies!
One more thing of note- Please say a little hoorah for HEATHER- my friend who told me about HCG and she saved my life! The reason you need to say a Hoorah for her over the weekend she is doing a triathlon- so wish her well and hope she improves her times and conquers it as well!
GO HEATHER!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I just learned about gentle eating on last week's episode of 'Ruby'. I hadn't heard of it before, but it makes total sense. I'm so glad you had a great birthday!! Looks like you're maintaining beautifully!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gentle eating, huh? Going to have to look that one up! Got my cowbell ready to cheer Heather on!!! I'll take pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah= I saw the Ruby thing also and freaked out because that is what my Overaeter's meeting talked about! Way cool-
    Smelling food before even wanting to taste it has really helped!
    Very cool that you are watching also- Too bad Ruby hasn't heard about this stiff! Fun Fun-

    ReplyDelete