Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010

Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010
37 pounds gone and maintaining- love this family photo!

Friday, April 23, 2010

Snow in April in AZ

Okay - Hell has frozen over, pigs are flying and thank GOD it is friday!
I work at a middle school so I really have seen pigs fly! Ha HA
weighed in today and was at 202.5 so maintaining is going well. I stayed up late last night cleaning out my closet- I had to get rid of the bigger clothes and things so I was fed up with trying on two to three items and discarding because they don't fit- so I decided to just get rid of them- starting at 9:00 - laundry and cleaning a closet not a good idea- but it is done and boy is it awesome!
Organized the shoes and I don't have room for anymore- so I willhave to make room - I LOVE shoes!
The weather has cancelled and postponed baseball games which has given this Little League Mom a break! A well needed break!
I took a B12 injection yesterday and I seriously wonder why I did not take this sooner- I guess the older you get the wiser you really are- wise to the fact you don't know a damned thing!
Well- I plan to get laundry ( ugh) caught up this weekend and hopefully will paint my bedroom so I can put out my new duvet cover and new curtains- WE will see!
Next week my parents fly in for AUstin's first communion so I am thrilled about that and the reveal- they still have NO idea- so I will report on the reactions- and I will have pictures to post by this weekend of the new ( skinnier) me - no more double chins!
Love, Laughs and Life
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the sweet supportive comment. I am definitely going to look into the B12. We at about the same weight so it's nice to be progressing through the same stage as someone else and to share how we're doing. I think I will post some pics too. Take care and good luck with the painting. I am painting my daughter's room this weekend and buying them bunkbeds so I'm moving the 7 year old and two year old into the same room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the B-12 is working! you have so much energy to do all the things you've accomplishing!

    ReplyDelete