Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010

Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010
37 pounds gone and maintaining- love this family photo!

Friday, April 16, 2010

TGIF

I am so thankful it is friday!
I weighed in at 203.4 this morning- not bad, I had a big lunch yesterday and ate light last night= so all is well- Still hovering above 200 though! Bummer!
Baseball has made it crazy- I am so glad work is done with testing- so sick of the whole process by now!
Having family come up for weekend- so gearing up for that- I planted the front flowerbed this a.m. before work! It looks great and will be in great shape for the first communion round of guests as well in two weeks. Two weeks to lose 10 pounds- please I miss my HCG! I miss it!
Gotta go enjoy and start the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. 0.4lbs isn't much at all- Don't lose any sleep over this. It could be water weight...

    ReplyDelete