Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010

Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010
37 pounds gone and maintaining- love this family photo!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

great dinner

great chicken fajita dinner salad last night
I was up 1.2 pounds today but that homemade guacomole was delicious with the homemade green salsa. I have missed my taco salads. didn't really miss the chips gladly- good without it!
Anybody who is near Kansas City there is a great spice called "Spanish Gardens" it has great flavor without extra salt and no sugar! they have taco sauce that my kids love- but my sister only ships me the seasonings. Love it- try it!
Kids still testing at school and my 7th graders are fabulous- very good group!
Work is still stressful and the leadership and district is not making things easier.
Mr. Fleur is overstressed and workign too hard- yesterday he came home and hugged the skinnier me and said, " I am numb from the stress but you make everything better" after 16 years of marriage- that was sooo sweet! Love that guy!
Say prayers for his stress to decrease. My friend Lis is off to VEGAS- yeah for her- she is not taking her scale!!!! so we arethinking of ya Lis and Good luck!
Gonna try to squeeze in a workout in the am before school- hope this helps!

3 comments:

  1. sounds like Mr. Fleur is a keeper! Very sweet indeed-

    ReplyDelete
  2. A keeper indeed :) Hang in there, we'll get through. Thanks for being my cheerleader and letting me be yours! :) Prayers coming at ya kiddo!
    See you Monday, hopefully at a good weight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thhanks gals! Have a good go at it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete