Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010

Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010
37 pounds gone and maintaining- love this family photo!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

time to settle in

I have ost a total of 35 pounds which was my goal- I have a irthdya tomorrow but i was reminded to stay around my LDW - which I had forgotten so for good freinds I am thankful- I am sad I have to hold off on breaking that 200 mark till next round- maintaining is really a four letter word to me right now- Maintaining is hard- it is consistency and I am not good at that in the past! I will have to prevail!

My work sucks right now- we seem to be getting more things to do and less pay and less respect. I am thankful I have a job but how much disrespect can people take. I also recieved a text because of little league and to volunteer for children is kinda my lie's work- so it is second nature to volunteer for kids or a kids organization- we get no respect though- these parents are so mad and hateful and ungrateful and filled with entitlement- it turns my stomach!
I am so feeling battered by the public and yet they expect others to raise or entertain or organize for them and their children wihtout being the least bit reflective.
I think our nation is so worried about being politically correct that we are removed from the hard truth of the truth!
I know I am ranting and raving but I have reached my breaking point- or maybe it is almost that TOM- who knows- either way it is disgust!
okay- I am not helping anybody - sorry! peace out!

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that you aren't being appreciated. It's tough. Hey, rant and rave girl. Sometimes you just gotta let it out. 35 lbs is great by the way, don't forget how much you've already accomplished for yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have found your blog. Congrats on the 35 pounds. That's great! We're at about the same stage - I started P3 last Wednesday and lost 32.5 pounds and am maintaining at 198-199. I can't get the injectionble HCG so I'm going to try the drops for the next round. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. -35lbs is BEYOND terrific!!! You had a fantastic round!!

    I know it has to be frustrating to feel unappreciated. Sometimes you just need to vent to get it all out- We've all had to do it now and then!

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vent Fleur, its ok!! Glad to know that we are working together to make a difference in our microcosm though - you are a positive person, with a giving heart, and I love that about you! And yes, 35 is GREAT!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for understanding ya'll! The reply comments really helped! Have a great day gals!

    ReplyDelete