Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010

Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010
37 pounds gone and maintaining- love this family photo!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Fun weekend

I had a fun weekend, the weight stabilized really well considering the 2 tequila shots on Saturday mixed with the yummy margarita and then Sunday the mojto and glass of wine!
202.2 is what the scale said today- so that is well!
I will eat clean today for the sake of feeling better and getting more energy!
Busy week- Parents fly in Thursday and atons to do for the weekend. My caterer backed out on me saturday for this saturday - so we will see what I come up - needless to say B12 and getting to bed on time will be my plan!
Hovering over that 200 mark - so introducing those 13 blue corn chips yesterday ( a little earlier than I should) we will see I was pleased that it wasn't that bad on the scale - chips were good though! First chips since 2 months- atleast the guacomole attached to them was even better!
2 poached eggs fro breakfast and off we go to the final 4 days of P3. Really excited about this weekend!

1 comment: