Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010

Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010
37 pounds gone and maintaining- love this family photo!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Stabilized

I am pleased to think I have stabilized this P3. Ihave been slowing introducing amounts of sugars, carbs ands starches this week. sunday corn chips- and alcohol- then Monday night- TOM :( and Tuesday night- two pieces of pizza. I was down two punds today after lots of water, a workout and two pieces of pizza.
I will be able to enjoy my sons first communion cake and not worry about it!
My parents fly in tomorrow- I am thrilled but not completely ready- I love to have everything ready but I not stressing- I can't freak out- it takes energy I need!
I will get it done and it will be good!
Austin is getting excited for his big day. Unfortunately I have alot of people bailing on him and who aren't coming- I am upset sinc eI have planned so much- but I have to refocus- this is for Austin and what he wants. I have had to scramble- I have had the caterer back out on me and then my back up plan back out on me so now I am cooking for the reception- yikes- did not plan on it- but sometimes it is easier if you do it yourself instead of relying on some people. Customer service around these parts has a huge price tag- so my price tag is time.
It will cost me time but I will sleep when i am dead- right!
See you tomorrow folks- I am debating about what to wear to the airport- the weather is changing and so I will see what is in the closet and looks good!

3 comments:

  1. That's great about the stabilization.
    You are a very brave woman to take on the cooking yourself for the reception. I am sure your relatives will be shocked when they see you at the airport. Enjoy your son's special day. Don't freak out - everything will go smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure I would have the gumption to cook for an entire reception! My hat is off to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know - what was I thinking- but I had two caterers back out on me- I will be making spaghetti and meatballs for 45- it will be ok! I think!!!
    thanks for the votes of confidence - I now I am insane but away we go! My son wants it- that is all that matters!
    Maybe by cooking - I won't want to eat it!

    ReplyDelete