Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010

Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010
37 pounds gone and maintaining- love this family photo!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

I love wings

I ate chicken wings last night- My brother and sister in law were in town and after a fun filled busy day we went and had wings and pizza. I was so well behaved and only had the wings- ha ha- behaving and having wings, that is an oxt moron.
Down .6 ounces today! I think my body is being close to the resetting point. the celery was good and I even had some cheese off the top of the pizza- so all in all I was so happy to see the loss thos a.m. We grilled out yesterday im between the two ballgames, I had grilled onions on top of a blue cheese burger- yum ! It filled me up and was tasty. Didn't need the bun!
Yesterday's weight was at 202.8 so today was 202.2 - okay still hovering around the 200 mark - I have 2 weeks till those parents step off the plane- I rely hope I can be down under 200 by then! I will keep plugging away!
Yesterday was Mr. Fleur's b- day I stayed away from homemade chocolate cookies and brownies- so I think I have the addiction in it's place. I have found some yummy tea I drink at night- really helps!
We swam after the games so the fun exercise was worth it!
Have a good monday ( another oxymoron) Ha Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment