Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010

Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010
37 pounds gone and maintaining- love this family photo!

Friday, April 9, 2010

So CLOSE

So close to the goal- I was on the road to San Jose to a funeral for 4 days- what a drive- I have to say I was thrilled at how well I did on the road and staying to the protocol. Taking my scale is a huge ordeal! GREAT idea I knew where I was every day!
I hit 202.4 yesterday morning- I am 2 pounds from my goal!
This morning- I was back up to 204.1 today! what the heck! I was so close-and now I feel like ughh! I had hoped that I would have hit 35 lbs- oh well! I will get there- just not now! I will focus on P3 now- trying to get into a groove and adjust!
I have missed my blogging though while on the road-
Have a great friday!

4 comments:

  1. Don't worry- it will come off if not this round then next round. You did great this round!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so supportive- the fun part is I haven't told my mother or sister or dad about the whole loss- so I am anxious and excited to have them get off the plane on May 1 st- for Austin's first communion and see me for the first time- the boys and Mr. Fleur are very supportive and cheering me on- that helps!
    How are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree- this round has been a total success and I am looking forward to the rest of the journey! Looking forward to planning my next round this summer - before the 20 year high school reunion- ! How are you doing?

    ReplyDelete