Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010

Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010
37 pounds gone and maintaining- love this family photo!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

wowie- zowie

Okay- heading into P3 I was nervous and scared- boy- what was I afraid of- I really can do this!
I ate clean yesterday- despite a crazy day- I had a yummy skewer of grilled chicken, onion bell pepper and pneaplle my hubby grilled the night before! It is good even cold and the next day! I was hanging around 204.00 since my last big drop of 202 so I thought I should behappy with it- yesterday I saw 204.6 and tosay was 203.4 so yeah to a loss of 1.2 - I LOVE IT! I have got to get under that 200 mark!
another exciting piece of news!
I am planning this whole thing around being down 35- 40 pounds by May 1, that is why I started - I went shopping yesterday for this jacket I had in mind to buy- i had the tried on teh 18- yesterday it was way too big! YEAH! so then I tried the 16 W - I relly hate that W behind every number. Low and behold I tried it on and it fit!!! so I was browsing around the smaller sizes ( unknown terrirtory for this gal) and I found a 16 P ( that means petite- which I am not- but I am getting there.) I tried it on and it FIT 1 but also it looked better and more slimming than the 16W- i didn't need the W- OF COURSE I BOUGHT IT- it was on sale too- and it was $3.00 less than the W! I was thrilled and elated and couldn't wait to go home and show Mr. Fleur!
well- off to monitor testing- when the scale does not show the clothes will!
Have a great one!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new size! Its always exciting to see that your losses actually equal smaller clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Fleur!! Just think where you will be shopping in August when school starts back up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. tell me about it! can't wait- gotta start toning though!

    ReplyDelete