Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010

Air Force Academy Graduation / May 2010
37 pounds gone and maintaining- love this family photo!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A year older and wiser

Thanks to my fellow gals out there blogging away!
have not weighed since yeterday- got on this a.m. without doing it yet!
Looking forward to hearing from my parents today every time I thank my ffather for having me or raising me he says, Ha Ha Ha (that was amanly chuckle) it was my pleasure! ( Ha Ha Ha) then my Mom syas, "JOe" don't say that!! they crack me up - but I am serious- great parents,great childhood and I love my husband as much as my mom and dad love each other! I think that is important- that support system. speaking of support, my husband got me a Jack LaLane juicer for my birthday- we will test it out after little league gmae tonight! How cute is that I said I wanted a juicer instead of my blender and that is what he bought! I really would have loved diamonds but hey- a juicer is the next best thing! Huh gals!
Gonna go weigh in and shower! Have a lovely day ladies and thanks for all the kudos yeserday!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! What a hot looking birthday girl!! Love ya Fleur!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Fleur!! I hope you make lots of birthday wishes, and they all come true for you-

    ReplyDelete